Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To The Members of The Pond
I feel like a jerk for making this thread, because fuck it's not like I've been the god damn center of attention all day, but I just wanted to say thank you to each one of you who joined. Fr0g, our gracious host, started this place as an refuge, a haven. Now, less than a week later, it is, to many of us, our new home. The place we Hang, chat, debate, argue, bitch, bullshit, and fuck around. This is a place for friends.

I want you to know that what I did today took a lot out of me, emotionally. I really did love that place, and it hurts me that it ended the way it did, but for me, it is now over. I want you to know that, given the chance, I'd do it all over again for you guys and gals. Because you deserve to be heard. You deserve to have a place where you are free to have fun with your friends without reprisal. I'd go to the ends of the earth for a great deal of you (yes, you!).

Now, I humbly request we move on. If you're going to bounce back and forth, do it in a way that doesn't disturb either place. If you're going to stay here, don't lurk there. Don't worry about what they're doing, because it's probably fucking lame. Let's focus on making this place great, just like the old days.

I love you all. Now letting the mockery commence!
Hey. Hey, Adrian. Remember when you called that guy a "piece of cunt"? That was awesome!
[Image: ZURFndf.jpg]
You said what you needed to say over there. It was most likely never going to get through to them but it was at least said.
Now we move on past the old board and build something better.
You're right. I've uninstalled the app. Fuck that place. Like I said elsewhere, I was gonna say goodbye in some way but fuck it. Doesn't matter. The people I care about post here or I text with. No need for that shit hole anymore.
Are you still fat?
I miss all of the good stuff lately!
(09-11-2014, 10:43 PM)Your pal Jim Wrote: Hey. Hey, Adrian. Remember when you called that guy a "piece of cunt"? That was awesome!

Piece of cunt needs to be bronzed or something to remember it forever.
Okay, I logged out on my web browser, and deleted the app on my phone and tablet.

The last post I read over there was from Bill Thomason where he said he's never read a Batman Comic.

That's how I want to remember him.
[Image: shield_identicard_by_winterroseasfr-d3ez4ud.jpg]
(09-11-2014, 10:45 PM)Nat Purcell Wrote: Okay, I logged out on my web browser, and deleted the app on my phone and tablet.

The last post I read over there was from Bill Thomason where he said he's never read a Batman Comic.

LOL
(09-11-2014, 10:45 PM)Nat Purcell Wrote: Okay, I logged out on my web browser, and deleted the app on my phone and tablet.

Whoa that's the last one I read too. Maybe that's the moment the Rapture happened.