Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
The Thread about Star Wars without jerks in it starring Carl Weathers
This is the good thread for discussing Star Wars, but we have rules.

- This thread is about the movies. I'm glad that you read the books. I read several of them myself. But this isn't the place to talk about them. You can talk about them in the other, inferior, Star Wars thread(s).

- If you're going to spoil something because you went and looked at a bunch of leaked set pictures that were taken by some syphilitic whore from the shrubbery line behind the food services truck, put it in spoiler tags, or alternatively, take it to the other, inferior, Star Wars thread.

- If you have a theory, this is the thread for you, but if your theory is stupid and involves throw away lines from the original trilogy, or includes spoilers from other sources and are unmarked, take it to the other, inferior, Star Wars thread.
Wait....is the Star Wars Holiday Special canon in this thread? Because my latest Rogue One theory involves Bea Arthur's character from the holiday special.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
(05-12-2016, 02:11 PM)The Robot Lord of Tokyo Wrote: Wait....is the Star Wars Holiday Special canon in this thread? Because my latest Rogue One theory involves Bea Arthur's character from the holiday special.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jefferson Starship is NOT scoring the new movie.
I said Redfern should start it like his GoT thread. Way to be a Ryudo Adrian!
(05-12-2016, 02:15 PM)DougMac Wrote: I said Redfern should start it like his GoT thread. Way to be a Ryudo Adrian!

DAYYYYYyyyMMN
[Image: ZURFndf.jpg]
Ewok Adventures?
This is all wrong.
(01-04-2016, 03:16 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Magic Mike is actually pretty good! I thought, anyway.
#backfired#ryudod#perfecyopportunityforbrad
(05-12-2016, 02:17 PM)Ive Got The Monkeys Wrote: Ewok Adventures?

The Ewok Adventures will always be cannon.
(05-12-2016, 02:29 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: The Ewok Adventures will always be cannon.
Ewoks getting shot with cannons should be canon.