Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
The Thread about Star Wars without jerks in it starring Carl Weathers
Also here to party.

[Image: sithfinger_zpsrnbv4mu5.jpg]
(05-12-2016, 02:15 PM)DougMac Wrote: I said Redfern should start it like his GoT thread. Way to be a Ryudo Adrian!

(05-12-2016, 02:17 PM)Your pal Jim Wrote: DAYYYYYyyyMMN

I didn't see either of you set down your Combos and do it!

I'm the hero you fuckers DESERVE!
What are the best books to pick up to fill in the background to TFA?
(05-12-2016, 02:40 PM)Greygor Wrote: What are the best books to pick up to fill in the background to TFA?
Twilight: Eclipse, Superfudge, and the one I just published called Go Fuck Yourself.

If you also have time, the Garfield collection "Garfield Lays Around" does fill in some of the Kylo Ren details....but can be skipped without losing too much story.
Bri can start his own, most definitely superior version of the thread at any time! But I don't see him doing it!
(05-12-2016, 02:12 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Jefferson Starship is NOT scoring the new movie.
I heard they were bring back Bon Jovi. He's got Star Wars experience.
https://youtu.be/dUFZklIOFvg
Is 'Willow' still part of the official canon?
(05-12-2016, 02:50 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: Is 'Willow' still part of the official canon?
Madmartigan is Snoke!
(05-12-2016, 02:45 PM)The Robot Lord of Tokyo Wrote: Twilight: Eclipse, Superfudge, and the one I just published called Go Fuck Yourself.

If you also have time, the Garfield collection "Garfield Lays Around" does fill in some of the Kylo Ren details....but can be skipped without losing too much story.

Big Grin
Listen, one topless picture of Rey licking her lightsaber and the other thread can still be saved.

If a new thread was needed at all, it was need FOR crazy theories, not to suppress them. Just to keep them out of the other thread.

Separate but equal!
(01-04-2016, 03:16 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Magic Mike is actually pretty good! I thought, anyway.