Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fr0g BOUGHT a new board & we all THOUGHT it was excellent | This Week's Comic Reviews
Copperhead 1: Incredibly generic Space Western. I will give it one more issue, but it didn't really do anything for me

Imperial 2: This book is pretty damn fun! I really have enjoyed both issues so far

Fantastic Four 10: This book is really starting to lose me. I love James Robinson, but this is probably the weakest thing he has done recently. All-New Invaders is far superior.
[Image: JasonWGBB007.png]
I forgot about Copperhead. I'm willing try pretty much any sci-fi comic though so I'll check it out.
(09-14-2014, 12:15 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: I forgot about Copperhead. I'm willing try pretty much any sci-fi comic though so I'll check it out.

It was ok. But it was basically just a bunch of tropes.
Now that AU is over, Cammy needs to reunite with Drax.
It actually makes me sad how much I disliked Avengers Undercover. Haven't read the final issue yet, but I loved Arena and this was just... bad.
(09-14-2014, 12:17 PM)artimoff Wrote: Now that AU is over, Cammy needs to reunite with Drax.

Looks like that's where it's heading! I hope she doesn't stay super-charged though.
(09-14-2014, 12:26 PM)JasonWGBB007 Wrote: It actually makes me sad how much I disliked Avengers Undercover. Haven't read the final issue yet, but I loved Arena and this was just... bad.

I didn't care for the main storyline but I did enjoy the character development. Especially with Deathlocket.
(09-14-2014, 12:26 PM)JasonWGBB007 Wrote: It actually makes me sad how much I disliked Avengers Undercover. Haven't read the final issue yet, but I loved Arena and this was just... bad.

The first few issues were great, and I enjoyed Arena quite a bit.

My understanding is that Hopeless had to wrap up the next year or so's worth of stories into the final three issues.

The final product was not good.
[Image: Black_Panther_panel.gif]
(09-14-2014, 12:31 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: I didn't care for the main storyline but I did enjoy the character development. Especially with Deathlocket.
The stuff with Nico was awful though.
(09-14-2014, 12:31 PM)HOOKS Wrote: The first few issues were great, and I enjoyed Arena quite a bit.

My understanding is that Hopeless had to wrap up the next year or so's worth of stories into the final three issues.

The final product was not good.

Yeah. It's really really telling that that is the case.
Read the second issue of Death of Wolverine now. Not quite as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it a lot.