Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fr0g BOUGHT a new board & we all THOUGHT it was excellent | This Week's Comic Reviews
East of Eden #15 was outstanding. This is by far my favorite Hickman story.
(09-14-2014, 03:00 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: East of Eden #15 was outstanding. This is by far my favorite Hickman story.

You should watch the film as well. Classic.
I am enjoying Death of Wolverine.

However, the third issue has been pushed back to October 1, which sucks.

In any case, I am also enjoying as my guilty pleasure Future's End (the weekly, not the largely crap one-shots).

I also thought about All-New Ultimates but the new artist is not my cup of tea.
I really hope Wolverine pulls out a cigar one last time in the last issue.
[Image: Black_Panther_panel.gif]
(09-15-2014, 01:11 PM)HOOKS Wrote: I really hope Wolverine pulls out a cigar one last time in the last issue.

Lights cigar.
Looks at it contemplatively.
Tosses it away saying "nah, these things will kill you."
Walks outside to die.
Annihilator #1: Beautiful looking book. Irving may be my favorite current artist, and teaming with Morrison again for something very different is a nice treat. Really interested to see where this goes

Powers: Bureau #11: The delays have hurt the flow, but Bendis and Oeming have really dialed up the stakes and craziness. Great cliffhanger.

Avengers #34.1: I bought this blind because I assumed it was a regular issue, and I was annoyed when I realized it wasn't Hickman. Fortunately, I'm a Dale Keown fan from his Incredible Hulk and Pitt days, so it was cool to see him draw a current Marvel comic. The story itself, while 100% dispensable, was decent and further helps define this version of Hyperion. Pleasantly surprised.
Just finished Injustice Year Two.

Here's my review: READ THIS IF YOU LIKE SUPERHERO ACTION AND STUFF THAT IS ENTERTAINING AND AREN'T A DOUCHEFACE FAGWOMAN