Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Official Horror Thread
Here's that trailer for you, Jesse!

(03-19-2018, 09:13 PM)RedRonin Wrote: Bebop's so white he can't even dunk his cookies.
Even if it's bad that looks fun as shit to me. Emotrock2wn
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
hahah. yeah some of those clips looked terrible!! but some looked ok. It's been a while since a horror anthology really held my attention. I'd like one to again!
(03-19-2018, 09:13 PM)RedRonin Wrote: Bebop's so white he can't even dunk his cookies.
The new novel by John F.D. Taff will be published as 4 novellas with connecting covers, with 6 weeks in between the individual releases. The covers for the first two books can be seen below. In the This Is Horror podcast he talks about living in a haunted house when he was a kid in Part 1 (TIH287) of a two-part conversation (TIH288), which makes it one of the best TIH episodes.

[Image: D_m6j1yWwAEJbh3.jpg]
[Image: D_m6j11XsAEdVvJ.jpg]
The Halloween 2018 franchise continues next year with Halloween Kills and the year after with Halloween Ends. I believe both to be directed by David Gordon Green again.
So we have to subscribe to the Shudder network to get "Creespshow"?  I've never even heard of Shudder.   Huh
(07-19-2019, 07:26 PM)IvCNuB4 Wrote: So we have to subscribe to the Shudder network to get "Creespshow"?  I've never even heard of Shudder.   Huh

I've subscribed to it for a few years now.  It's like $5 a month, $50 for the year.  They get dibs on some pretty good new stuff, more all the time.  The rest depends on how into horror you are.  A decent mix of stuff you've seen if you're a horror person and more off-the-wall stuff you might have if you're a bit deeper into it, but also maybe not.
(07-19-2019, 07:26 PM)IvCNuB4 Wrote: So we have to subscribe to the Shudder network to get "Creespshow"?  I've never even heard of Shudder.   Huh

where you been at?!?!