Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Batcave: The Official All Things Batman Thread
I never really caught Batman fever when I was first getting into comics, so I didn't start reading until around Knightfall/Knightquest time-frame. I do remember this was one of the first Bat-comics I ever picked up, and I think I still have it in a longbox.

[Image: 24_38515_0_BatmanMitefall1Mitefall.jpg]

Just seeing that cover makes me want to go and re-read it. Also reminds me, when the League comics started being published, I remembered Kevin O'Neill as that guy from the Bat-Mite comic.
[Image: E76A80AA-AB85-4EF5-9859-24CB23C2B200_zpsllifq9qs.jpg]
Fr0g, is that a penis tattoo of the bat symbol??? Does a penis tattoo hurt as much as I imagine it would???
(09-13-2014, 05:18 PM)Brad N. Wrote: Fr0g, is that a penis tattoo of the bat symbol??? Does a penis tattoo hurt as much as I imagine it would???

I imagine it would hurt like a bitch on a smaller dick, Brad.
Ha! I'm going to give you a rep point for that!
(09-13-2014, 03:50 PM)Gunter Wrote: There are times I think about getting the next issue. Then I wonder if it will live up to the hype in my mind.

I'll end up getting it, because the completionist in me weeps.

_________

(09-13-2014, 04:37 PM)chazbot Wrote: I never really caught Batman fever when I was first getting into comics, so I didn't start reading until around Knightfall/Knightquest time-frame. I do remember this was one of the first Bat-comics I ever picked up, and I think I still have it in a longbox.

Just seeing that cover makes me want to go and re-read it. Also reminds me, when the League comics started being published, I remembered Kevin O'Neill as that guy from the Bat-Mite comic.
Chaz, how is Mitefall?

_________

I'm a big fan of the goofy Batman stories of the late-50s and early 60s.

[Image: IMG_4973]

Detective 320. Oct. 1963.

By Jack Schiff and Sheldon Moldoff

I would love this as an action figure set.
I dunno what to tell ya, Gong.

[Image: 9R6yBD3.jpg]
[Image: ZURFndf.jpg]
(09-15-2014, 08:00 PM)Your pal Jim Wrote: I dunno what to tell ya, Gong.

[Image: 9R6yBD3.jpg]

Great Scott! That's amazing!
I'm Buffing the Giant Penny just looking at 'em!
[Image: PK2000_zps3l9lwfgk.jpg]
(09-15-2014, 08:35 PM)TIP Wrote: I'm Buffing the Giant Penny just looking at 'em!

You should post a pic of your giant penny once it's all buffed!