Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How many of you are posting from the shitter?
Be honest.

Been here going on 20 minutes. I feel like we're in this together.
You are not being fresh in your posting, Todd. People have already beat you to this idea, and have even posted pics of them on the shitter. Let's use this time on the pot to brainstorm original ideas
(09-14-2014, 02:19 AM)warmly regarded poster Tawd Wrote: Be honest.

Been here going on 20 minutes. I feel like we're in this together.

I am renowned for my demonizing of people who read comics on the toilet, but I'm not opposed to posting on the toilet.
"It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"And the DP is always good...I hope their DP is good. Otherwise, minus 10 points right off the bat. Skynet KNOWS how weird my DP obsession is. I take it very seriously." -- The Wife

(09-14-2014, 02:22 AM)Jason Wrote: You are not being fresh in your posting, Todd. People have already beat you to this idea, and have even posted pics of them on the shitter. Let's use this time on the pot to brainstorm original ideas

Jason, I can't keep up. I just got here a couple days ago. It warms my bowls to know that so many of my peers love their toilets.

30 minutes.
(09-14-2014, 02:22 AM)Jason Wrote: You are not being fresh in your posting, Todd. People have already beat you to this idea, and have even posted pics of them on the shitter. Let's use this time on the pot to brainstorm original ideas

How about a poocast?

The more appropriate question is who isn't.
It was a good podcast.

First of its kind!

Why is there a chair in front of the shitter? Do people come tour your facilities and watch the proceedings?!

Gotta start waxing those gams.