Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How many of you are posting from the shitter?
(09-14-2014, 02:49 AM)Briomega Wrote: Conjure?

Is that what the chair is for? Magic?!

It is a conduit for high level practitioners.
"It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"And the DP is always good...I hope their DP is good. Otherwise, minus 10 points right off the bat. Skynet KNOWS how weird my DP obsession is. I take it very seriously." -- The Wife

Does Aleister Crowley's spectral form sit in the chair and watch you shit?
Todd, 40 minutes? that seems unhealthy. I'm worried for you man.
[Image: JasonWGBB007.png]
(09-14-2014, 02:47 AM)warmly regarded poster Tawd Wrote: Reading is for women.
im a gal on the go?
(09-14-2014, 02:57 AM)JasonWGBB007 Wrote: Todd, 40 minutes? that seems unhealthy. I'm worried for you man.

maybe he ate a lot of cheese?
(09-14-2014, 02:57 AM)JasonWGBB007 Wrote: Todd, 40 minutes? that seems unhealthy. I'm worried for you man.

With your guys's help, we'll all get through this. It's the biggest test of the board yet (I got out a minute ago).
(09-14-2014, 02:58 AM)Semaj Leachim Wrote: maybe he ate a lot of cheese?
it's a possibility
(09-14-2014, 02:59 AM)warmly regarded poster Tawd Wrote: With your guys's help, we'll all get through this. It's the biggest test of the board yet (I got out a minute ago).
oh thank god. I was really worried there.
[Image: JasonWGBB007.png]
(09-14-2014, 02:56 AM)Briomega Wrote: Does Aleister Crowley's spectral form sit in the chair and watch you shit?

Rasputin takes hold of you and tries to constipate you further.

That's why it feels so deeply satisfying when you take a really good shit and defeat him; on some level, your subconscious realizes what a truly great victory it really was.
"It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"And the DP is always good...I hope their DP is good. Otherwise, minus 10 points right off the bat. Skynet KNOWS how weird my DP obsession is. I take it very seriously." -- The Wife

Rasputin shit is when it comes out but then goes back in. Comes out but goes back in. Then you get it out but just when you think you're done, a little piece hangs on and won't let go.
Todd, get a bidet and tell us how effective it is against Rasputin shits.

It'll either remind him of when they tried to drown him, and thus, you will defeat him as he relives what must have been a hell of a day, or he will do horrible fucking things to your bowels because drowning didn't kill him, and he sympathizes with what you are trying to do to your poo.