Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
урок математики дорофеев 1 класс тема: столько же и ещё
Round 2!
(09-14-2014, 09:27 PM)Briomega Wrote: Do svidana

Thank gawd she's finally here!
[Image: 13084288_1099503796757568_47608651_n_zpse2yxzq3y.jpg]
I bet Bendis's Blonde Black widow did this!
colossus is hot.
My Russian is a bit rusty but essentially the poster said that she's former KGB and that no antivirus will save us from a proposed cyber attack from her motherland. The cyber attack will impact and disable the listed antivirus programs and allow a coordinated strike to get our personal information and use it to create great instability to our country's financial market. The reason she is warning us is because she's come to love our culture and what it has to offer. She said that she loves our innovations of acid washed Levi jeans and loves this new band called Nirvana and hopes they'll tour Russia some day.
She chose us to warn our government because her uncle Yakhov always used to exclaim "What a country!" and sought similar minded patriots. Now.....I think where she got confused is that she searched the internet for the word "country" but misspelled it "cuntry". And if you search the internet for the word "cunt" you'll find we're the number one site that comes up due our usage of the word.
Guys. This sounds serious. What do we do with this info?
My Cyrillic is a little rusty, but I'm guessing this has something to do with penis pills.
Signatures. How quaint.
My German is a little bit rusty but I'm sure this has everything to do with KANG altering the time stream. Guys, do you remember President Taffy like I do?
Let's be kind, guys. Her parents died at Chernobyl.
Spasiba.
(09-14-2014, 10:24 PM)Maggie Six Wrote: My German is a little bit rusty but I'm sure this has everything to do with KANG altering the time stream. Guys, do you remember President Taffy like I do?
Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.