Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legion Of Super Heroes Appreciation Thread
(04-03-2019, 07:27 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: [Image: LegionofSuperheroes.jpg]

Loved that (pre-Pod) Johns story. Gary Frank drew the fuck out of the Legion.

Strokes/folks, but this is my least favorite Frank era.  Not an eyelid to be found.
(01-04-2016, 03:16 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Magic Mike is actually pretty good! I thought, anyway.
(04-03-2019, 08:22 PM)IvCNuB4 Wrote: [Image: BatmanSaturnFull_58081914de7dd9.33438099.jpg]

Is this a pre-Doomsday Clock thing?  Was there more to Saturn-Girl-in-Arkham's story?
(01-04-2016, 03:16 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Magic Mike is actually pretty good! I thought, anyway.
Seems to be a fair chance that Bendis will be doing the Legion next boot. That’s caused some consternation on some of the Legion group I follow which I get to point. But the quality of artists he brings to projects is top shelf and that alone gets me on board.
(04-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Bradical Wrote: Seems to be a fair chance that Bendis will be doing the Legion next boot. That’s caused some consternation on some of the Legion group I follow which I get to point. But the quality of artists he brings to projects is top shelf and that alone gets me on board.

Yeah, that's how I have been rationalizing it myself.
[Image: PK2000_zps3l9lwfgk.jpg]
(04-04-2019, 01:25 PM)TIP Wrote: Yeah, that's how I have been rationalizing it myself.

He gets the good ones and I am all in on a Jim Cheung losh story. I could even see him getting older guys like Mike Grell to revisit the team for an issue or two. I’m not looking forward to every member sounding exactly the same or Brainy dropping a space Yiddish “Oy vey” but such is life
(04-04-2019, 01:31 PM)Bradical Wrote: He gets the good ones and I am all in on a Jim Cheung losh story. I could even see him getting older guys like Mike Grell to revisit the team for an issue or two. I’m not looking forward to every member sounding exactly the same or Brainy dropping a space Yiddish “Oy vey” but such is life

Just wait until he introduces the character of Goy Guy to the LOSH.
[Image: PK2000_zps3l9lwfgk.jpg]
The wedding of Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl. Dig those "hip" threads. . .

[Image: Saturn-Girl-DC-Comics-marriage-1978-h1.jpg]
(04-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Bradical Wrote: Seems to be a fair chance that Bendis will be doing the Legion next boot. That’s caused some consternation on some of the Legion group I follow which I get to point. But the quality of artists he brings to projects is top shelf and that alone gets me on board.

Bendis.   

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: legionlost9.jpg]
(04-13-2018, 05:23 PM)r0cketfr0g Wrote: Ben, that was a pretty good post! Thanks!
Switch Friend Code: SW-3450-8782-7709
Is Garth pissed because the Legion does not provide adequate maternity leave ? Imra must be feeling guilty about going back to work so soon after giving birth based on the fact that she is clearly in full-on milk production mode.