Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cover Of The Week - April 24 Nominations
Last week saw a tie between Port of Earth #9 and the Josh Middleton variant for Aquaman #47.

[Image: 1817225_ful.jpg]

[Image: FEB190475.jpg]

Which cover from this week stood out for you?  Post your nominations below. Reminder, one nomination per poster, please. Priority will be given to any nominations that are seconded, thirded, etc.
As stated above:

Reminder, one nomination per poster, please.

LOL
oh then i dont want either of those. thats pretty silly when like 2 people are participating. I was just starting at the beginning of the list and posting ones i thought were cool since no one else was. que sera.
(03-19-2018, 09:13 PM)RedRonin Wrote: Bebop's so white he can't even dunk his cookies.
(08-03-2019, 08:29 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: This mass murder spree can be placed squarely at Trumps feet.
Butch Guice's cover for Amber Blake #2. Perhaps the nomination process can be adjusted to one nomination by the same poster per day (which sets a certain limit and nevertheless allows for a variety of covers) and then see if the threads pick up?

[Image: 1809407_ful.jpg]
(04-25-2019, 05:44 PM)FourColorFrenzy Wrote: oh then i dont want either of those.  thats pretty silly when like 2 people are participating.  I was just starting at the beginning of the list and posting ones i thought were cool since no one else was.  que sera.

Oh come on. I was just razzing you.  You are BMOC around here. If you play others will join too,   HeyBaby
I liked your first one. Redneck #19 I think.
Fantastic Four #9

[Image: 750654._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg?w=1280]
Noms are closed.  The poll is open.