Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's the A-PAK-ALYPSE!
Only reasonable conclusion I can come to.

That, or the Alysha botnet theory.
We're still alive. The host seems to be having some trouble with the server we share. I'm moving The Pond to a VPS. This should be done with 24 hours and should be a good long-term fix. In the meantime I think they're going to reboot again. I was told we aren't the only people experiencing issues.
OMG thank god it's back!!!!! [Image: ohnoes.gif]
(04-13-2018, 05:23 PM)r0cketfr0g Wrote: Ben, that was a pretty good post! Thanks!
Switch Friend Code: SW-3450-8782-7709
(09-15-2014, 06:37 PM)Ben Wrote: OMG thank god it's back!!!!! [Image: ohnoes.gif]

Let's hope it's more up than down until the switch over.
Frog. T-shirt fundraiser for more bandwith. How much more is the VPS per month?
Too Many Connections!
[Image: 23hu877.gif]
(09-15-2014, 06:47 PM)mike.black Wrote: Frog. T-shirt fundraiser for more bandwith. How much more is the VPS per month?

We're good for now. I got them to give me the new customer rate by paying for a year up front.
(09-15-2014, 06:55 PM)r0cketfr0g Wrote: We're good for now. I got them to give me the new customer rate by paying for a year up front.
I feel like we fucked you. Did they tell you where the error came from?
Shit. That was scary.
(01-04-2016, 03:16 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Magic Mike is actually pretty good! I thought, anyway.
(09-15-2014, 07:05 PM)mike.black Wrote: I feel like we fucked you. Did they tell you where the error came from?

Big Grin Not at all dude. It's a bit of a learning experience for all of us. The supprt guy I worked with didn't have a definitive answer, but they rebooted the shared server and our traffic combined with that of our neighbors seem to fucked it up a little. So he thought it should improve as they were working on it. Plus once the changeover happens, we won't be sharing resources with anyone else, so if things go sideways it's because we're a bunch of nerds with nothing to do but constantly hit refresh.