Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider-Man: Far From Home [Spoilers Thread]
Have at it ladies and gents.  It looks like a few have already and by the weekend most will have seen it, so go nuts.
(03-19-2018, 09:13 PM)RedRonin Wrote: Bebop's so white he can't even dunk his cookies.
You can't call him brush head anymore. Sad
(07-02-2019, 02:11 PM)artimoff Wrote: You can't call him brush head anymore. Sad
It was always a wig he wore so its a weird choice.

Must better than Homecoming. It really felt like being Spider-Man was a weight he didn't want to bear and his actions had serious and long lasting consequences.

What's odd is that Kevin Feige said he wanted to recreate the JMS issue in which Peter and May talk about him being Spider-Man but it never happened.

Maybe it shows the weakness in having a shared universe. So much time has passed and so much has happened to Peter that having that discussion would probably be dumb.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
[Image: TaPQQKl4oVGHjWj-ZExAj77LKV8=.gif]
The mid-credits scene was maybe my favorite part of the whole movie.
Here is a small complaint that you will roll your eyes at, but I really hate the effects on all these "nanotech" helmets. Iron Man's, Spidey's, Mysterio's. They just disappear in the most visually uninteresting way.
Led Zepplin?! God damn it Parker!
artimoff
You can't call him brush head anymore. Sad

Indeed. Speaking of which It's time for Peter to call Doctor Strange.
(07-02-2019, 09:11 PM)cmoney Wrote: The mid-credits scene was maybe my favorite part of the whole movie.

it was awesome
Okay, it says this is the spoiler thread, so I'm just gonna do this without tags. Youv'e been warned!

I'm already seeing people read way too much into the Skrull thing, imo. All this "who else is a Skrull?!" talk and such. I don't think that's what you were supposed to take from that end scene. Fury just had Talos and the other one cover for him while he was in space. It's not a Secret Invasion thing. The Skrulls are on the side of the angels in the MCU. Could it happen otherwise later on? I suppose. But I just don't see that end credits tag as an invitation to the kind of paranoia that is already seeping into the online discussion. I read it more as setup for SWORD than anything.
(07-03-2019, 08:56 AM)cmoney Wrote: Okay, it says this is the spoiler thread, so I'm just gonna do this without tags. Youv'e been warned!

I'm already seeing people read way too much into the Skrull thing, imo. All this "who else is a Skrull?!" talk and such. I don't think that's what you were supposed to take from that end scene. Fury just had Talos and the other one cover for him while he was in space. It's not a Secret Invasion thing. The Skrulls are on the side of the angels in the MCU. Could it happen otherwise later on? I suppose. But I just don't see that end credits tag as an invitation to the kind of paranoia that is already seeping into the online discussion. I read it more as setup for SWORD than anything.

I think it is a SWORD set up too to bridge the earthly and cosmic movies in bits and pieces throughout Phase 4 for Phase 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk