Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Image Comics - whats new, whats hot, whats not
(07-26-2017, 02:15 PM)Andreas Wrote: I think the plan is to do three years of the Apocalypse, each year being circa 15 issues. East of West: The Apocalypse: Year Two just came out. So the series would end with #45.

Thank you.
(12-13-2014, 02:08 AM)Thudpucker Wrote: Nate Simpson announces he’s finished ‘Nonplayer’ #2

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/201...nplayer-2/

Shock

Never thought the day would come. Of course there's still no release date so it could be 3 1/2 more years before we actually see it.

Comic With Two Issues In Six Years To Get Movie Adaptation
Friday, October 27 2017

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/n...ation.html
LOL

Good for him, I guess. That first issue really was great.
Deadly Class 32 was worth the wait. Fucking insane!
Just read the first issue of Ice Cream Man. Damn that was good. I have absolutely no idea where it's going but it hit a lot of notes that get me fired up.
(03-19-2018, 09:13 PM)RedRonin Wrote: Bebop's so white he can't even dunk his cookies.
New Millarworld/Netlfix joint. This time he partners with Matteo Scalera for a sci-fi space outlaw story.

Aesthetic looks very 80's anime.  with matteo on art, I'm in!
(03-19-2018, 09:13 PM)RedRonin Wrote: Bebop's so white he can't even dunk his cookies.
(06-05-2019, 02:05 PM)FourColorFrenzy Wrote: New Millarworld/Netlfix joint. This time he partners with Matteo Scalera for a sci-fi space outlaw story.

Aesthetic looks very 80's anime.  with matteo on art, I'm in!

with character design that will make frank miller jump up and holler "WHHHOOOOOOOOOORRRREEEESSS!!!!"
News of Millar's Chrononauts 2. I didnt know Murphy wasn't coming back. As much as i like Eric, that's a shame.
(Yesterday, 02:23 PM)FourColorFrenzy Wrote: News of Millar's Chrononauts 2. I didnt know Murphy wasn't coming back. As much as i like Eric, that's a shame.

The Murphy art was the only draw for me there, so pass.
that's understandable. the first one was such a fun ride, that I might check this out depending on exactly when it drops and what else i have that week, but yeah it might get lost in the shuffle. like i said, i already really like Eric (as a person and an artist) so it's more than a 50/50 chance, but if it's too busy it will get the axe.