Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Image Comics - whats new, whats hot, whats not
(Quietly subscribing to this thread to snoop on you all. Razz)
You can snoop away on me for 1000 words a week. 2/3rds my reviews these days are Image. Heh.
I enjoyed the hell out of the first Rat Queens arc.
(09-25-2014, 01:07 AM)HumphreyLee Wrote: You can snoop away on me for 1000 words a week. 2/3rds my reviews these days are Image. Heh.

We could do with a like button on here. Smile
Does anyone know what happened to Mind the Gap?
Forgot to mention Supreme Blue Rose. The Tula Lotay artwork has been excellent.
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
(09-28-2014, 10:54 AM)THWIP! Wrote: Does anyone know what happened to Mind the Gap?

Last activity on the Image FTP for the book was on May 2 for issue 17. Image does clear out the FTP regularly when books have gone to print, so I dunno if something's still missing for #17.

However, Comicdb shows that issue 16 came out December 2013 and #17's cover date is May 2014. So I dunno, maybe you'll get #18 in December/January.

Shifty
Reading Hickman's Nightly News for the first time this week. That's a pretty dense read.
(09-29-2014, 09:57 AM)Spiderham Wrote: Reading Hickman's Nightly News for the first time this week. That's a pretty dense read.

I just started Pax Romana for the first time yesterday, it's a Hickman kinda week.
I reviewed ROCHE LIMIT this week for anyone's interest: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/68972