Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GLIP-GLOPS! All things RICK& MORTY Thread! (Spo Noilers)
Are you guys familiar with House of Cosbys? It was my first exposure to Justin Roiland and it still makes me laugh. It lasted only 4 episodes online before Bill Cosby's lawyers sent a cease and desist.

(09-07-2014, 09:07 PM)r0cketfr0g Wrote: Yeah, this. I meant to start watching and then didn't. So it's either somehow record a marathon or grab the Blu-Ray.

I've had trouble finding it on my schedule, and when I have found it, it's a midseason episode. So I've been waiting for the Blu-ray to hop on.

(Just checked Amazon. Mid-October, in case anyone is interested.)
[Image: yMOixta.jpg]
Also: everything about Lemongrab on Adventure Time.
Lemongrab is just so troubling. Love him.
(09-07-2014, 09:16 PM)r0cketfr0g Wrote: Lemongrab is just so troubling. Love him.

Easily my favorite Lemongrab clip. What's even better is that regardless of context, what happens makes very little sense and is just terrifying.
(09-07-2014, 09:10 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Are you guys familiar with House of Cosbys? It was my first exposure to Justin Roiland and it still makes me laugh. It lasted only 4 episodes online before Bill Cosby's lawyers sent a cease and desist.

It started strong but lost steam. Very funny at first, though.
I like Doc and Marty for its prototype nature and copyright infringiness.
Big Grin 
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
this show totally blindsided me. i checked out the premier as a courtesy to Dan Harmon's presence and the entire season blew me away.

I am still not entirely over the rape joke though. most uncomfortable moment in a cartoon I've ever seen...