Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GLIP-GLOPS! All things RICK& MORTY Thread! (Spo Noilers)

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
(09-07-2014, 09:19 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote:

Easily my favorite Lemongrab clip. What's even better is that regardless of context, what happens makes very little sense and is just terrifying.

Wow. I need to watch that show.
House of Cosbys! Holy shit! That was insane, Adrian!
Adult Swim Show Heads To Comics – Preview Rick And Morty #1 From Oni Press[Image: image4-600x910.jpg]
(01-23-2015, 08:48 PM)Ive Got The Monkeys Wrote: Adult Swim Show Heads To Comics – Preview Rick And Morty #1 From Oni Press[Image: image4-600x910.jpg]
Who is writing it? If it's no one from the show, this is lame.
(01-23-2015, 08:55 PM)Adrian B AWESOME Wrote: Who is writing it? If it's no one from the show, this is lame.

Zac Gorman.

Dan Harmon's 'Rick & Morty' Comes to Comics in 2015
Quote:written by indie creator Zac Gorman, whose previous work includes stints on the comic book versions of Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors and his own Magical Game Time and Costume Quest.
Quote:Jones said that Gorman’s work “fits so perfectly and is so funny that we’re certain the comics will make a perfect companion to the show. We really can’t wait for folks to see what he’s cooked up.” During the NYCC panel for the show, Roiland told the audience that he and Harmon felt bad after reading Gorman's scripts, joking that they were better than their own scripts for the show's second season.
Did anyone else check out Rick and Morty #1 from Oni Press that came out yesterday? I thought it was fun and captured the vibe of the show quite well. Perfect way to get my Rick and Morty fix until season 2 airs.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-...press-2015
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
FYI gang, Deep Discount DVD has extended an Adult Swim sale. You can get the Rick & Morty Blu-Ray for under $13.
I used to drop a lot of money on deep discount during their big sales. Then the day came where I had all the seasons of scrubs and Amazon was a lot better and I never went back. I had forgotten they existed.
(04-10-2015, 08:45 AM)mechashiva Wrote: I used to drop a lot of money on deep discount during their big sales. Then the day came where I had all the seasons of scrubs and Amazon was a lot better and I never went back. I had forgotten they existed.

Me too. And with a $25 minimum for free shipping, I found it pretty silly.

However, they had some stuff I wanted so it worked out.