Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Lego Thread
I'm becoming obsessed with lego's lately so it's time to make a thread.

And to start it off... The lego SHIELD Helicarrier!

[Image: oglartfb1manoyn7rraf_zps58b0b7c6.jpg]

[Image: u0z6drp0xnpasjynhc5a_zps72dbdc83.jpg]

That's awesome, but I'm sure it will cost $300.
[Image: 23hu877.gif]
(01-29-2015, 01:14 PM)Carl G. Wrote: That's awesome, but I'm sure it will cost $300.

349.99. Totally worth it though.

It will be mine! Smile
My collection is pretty small so far because I just started building these last month:

[Image: IMG_0175_zpsaa0c8aa4.jpg]

I got that red Ninjago Mecha as a Christmas gift and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed putting it together. So I decided to buy a few more small sets and got the snow mobile and the mini AT-AT.

[Image: IMG_0177_zps7c2a0881.jpg]

Then I decided to try a bigger set and bought the Ecto-1. Now I'm hooked!
The next one I'm going to buy is the Wookie Gunship:

[Image: lego-sdcc-2014-Wookie-Gunship-starwars-r...3f3174.jpg]

That thing is too awesome.
well, my obligatory "go look what I do with lego" post.

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/85991

there's a good number of pics from my LUG(Lego User's Group) and a lot of my older builds. Evil Dead and Transformer stuff mostly(with Bruticus).
the ecto 1 is awesome, although I was disappointed that the rear doesn't open to put all the backpacks in.
(01-29-2015, 01:51 PM)tim nixon Wrote: well, my obligatory "go look what I do with lego" post.

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/85991

there's a good number of pics from my LUG(Lego User's Group) and a lot of my older builds. Evil Dead and Transformer stuff mostly(with Bruticus).

Those are awesome!

I'm still a long way from making custom sets but I'm hoping to get there someday.
(01-29-2015, 01:56 PM)Thudpucker Wrote: Those are awesome!

I'm still a long way from making custom sets but I'm hoping to get there someday.

thanks! it does take a while to start doing your own stuff. if you look back at older versions of my bruticus, you can see how lame I was when I first started working on it. time, patience, and money will get your builds looking great Razz
also, if you start working on your own stuff, you may find you need to order a lot of particular pieces. I find the best route is to find out if there is a LUG in your town(probably). The clubs get year end discounts on parts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than you can get them anywhere else.