Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Celebrity Death Megathread
I Heart Matt Jay.
[Image: ZURFndf.jpg]
(09-05-2014, 01:08 PM)Matt Jay Wrote: Joan Rivers was fine by me. Good people. And she looked good for a tupperware dish. I would probably not have had sex with her though, but that's because of her personality. I just think she would have been all bossy and mean about it. I'm not into that kind of thing.
(09-05-2014, 01:08 PM)Matt Jay Wrote: Shit Joan says when I have tearful sex with her in my head:

"Oh, god are you even trying? Put some passion into it! Abe Vigoda could do a better job and I think he's dead!"

"Oh you're on your back again? We're doing this again for real? You spend more time on your back than Liza Minneli at a pill party!"

The first is a pure Jason California post. The second is pure Fake Larry King.
(09-05-2014, 12:51 PM)BLANDY Wrote: I mean, if no one brings up the sundress at my funeral or reception, that just means no one there knows me.

I'm gonna outlive you just so I can do this.

Plans, man. Gotta have 'em.

(09-05-2014, 01:08 PM)Matt Jay Wrote: Joan Rivers was fine by me. Good people. And she looked good for a tupperware dish. I would probably not have had sex with her though, but that's because of her personality. I just think she would have been all bossy and mean about it. I'm not into that kind of thing.

Shit Joan says when I have tearful sex with her in my head:

"Oh, god are you even trying? Put some passion into it! Abe Vigoda could do a better job and I think he's dead!"

"Oh you're on your back again? We're doing this again for real? You spend more time on your back than Liza Minneli at a pill party!"

Bwa-ha-ha!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idqxslV4w-c
[Image: shield_identicard_by_winterroseasfr-d3ez4ud.jpg]
(09-04-2014, 09:01 PM)HOOKS Wrote: Rivers was wearing a Jew skin mask made of various plastics. Least she's recyclable.

I hear the EPA won't let her be buried in 15 states.
(09-05-2014, 06:38 PM)BLANDY Wrote: Can't be cremated, either, because of the fumes.

That never stopped the Nazis.
(09-05-2014, 02:51 PM)Nat Purcell Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idqxslV4w-c

For No One was rather prophetic.
And even though Ringo is older, you know if he outlives McCartney, The Beatles are going back on tour.
Lennon even died better than McCartney.
I wonder if Howard Stern is less than human for starting Joan's eulogy with a joke about her vagina?