Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WTF Florida Thread Has Lost Its Innocence
Insanely Drunk Woman Tries To Pick Up Child From School

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/09...lp00000592

Quote:A Florida mom's blood-alcohol level was more than five times the legal limit when she drove to an elementary school to pick up a child, police say.

Renata Congleton, 27, registered a .413 BAC after she was arrested, but not before she allegedly attacked officers and smashed up her vehicle, according to WFLA.

The mayhem began when she arrived at Trinity Elementary School in New Port Richey Friday afternoon. School officials wouldn't let the child -- who was not identified -- leave with Congleton because she appeared "extremely drunk," Fox Tampa reports. Instead, they called police, but Congleton fled before they arrived.

She allegedly careened into two other vehicles on her way home. Officers tracked her down a short time later. She's accused of kicking and scratching arresting officers before they took her to the ground.

She was slapped with charges of child neglect, battery on an officer, and resisting arrest. Bond was set at $15,000.
You should just make this an official "WTF Florida Official Thread", because this title will be apt for at least 300 more news stories before the end of the year.
Man, with a kid just starting kindergarten, I gotta say that it's chaos and you need to tie one on before diving in.
(09-09-2014, 12:15 PM)MIKE D Wrote: You should just make this an official "WTF Florida Official Thread", because this title will be apt for at least 300 more news stories before the end of the year.

It will be. I'm copying a thread title Bri made on the old board.

I love a good Florida story. Smile
When did Florida became the centerpiece state for bizarre shit? And why? it's like this crazy black hole that pulls the bat shittiest from all walks of life.
[Image: BP_zpslfjjaz4i.gif]
[Image: blm_zpsvoglwegf.jpg]
[Image: FinnRey%20Poe_zpstsa8hvdj.gif]
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/08/29/S...409327662/

UPI Wrote:Stripper mom of missing child tells cops: 'I have to get on stage'

Deputies say stripper mom hangs up on them while they are looking for her missing 10-year-old daughter.

By Heather Records | Aug. 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM |

HUDSON, Fla., Aug. 29 (UPI) -- A 29-year-old stripper in Florida is facing some serious charges after deputies said she hung up on them. The Pasco County Sheriff's office said they were searching for her missing 10-year-old daughter.

Bobbey Jo Boucher reportedly told a deputy when they called her "I have to get on stage" and hung up the phone. Boucher is an entertainer at Calendar Girls.

Deputies started the search for the missing girl when they said the girl's grandmother called them when she did not come home from a barbecue up the street. Boucher reportedly left the child at the barbecue as she went to work, and deputies said she was the last person to see the girl.

The child was later found safe and sound.

Boucher was later found and arrested for resisting an officer and misdemeanor obstruction. She said she did not hang up on the deputy but transferred to another call.
[Image: 13084288_1099503796757568_47608651_n_zpse2yxzq3y.jpg]
(09-09-2014, 12:34 PM)Kedd Wrote: When did Florida became the centerpiece state for bizarre shit? And why? it's like this crazy black hole that pulls the bat shittiest from all walks of life.
Since Farm created a whole "Florida" category.

Stop shitting on my state!
Both of those stories are right down the street from my house. Pasco county, baby! Backwards as can be but the land is cheap
(09-09-2014, 02:31 PM)Bradical Wrote: Both of those stories are right down the street from my house. Pasco county, baby! Backwards as can be but the land is cheap
Could be worse... Could be Polk.
crazy bitch.
it was saturday!
[Image: 90ANIHN.gif]
(05-11-2015, 11:46 AM)Carl G. Wrote: In hindsight he probably got off Daredevil at the perfect time.