Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently Teacher ephebephilia is still going strong.
Hot chick who is crazy? SAY IT AIN'T SO!
Teacher accused of sexually exploiting minor speaks out
Quote:A former Cedar Rapids substitute teacher who is accused of sexual exploitation of a minor by a teacher is speaking out for the time since her arrest.

Mary Beth Haglin was released from Linn County Jail Saturday and was ordered to have no contact with the 17-year-old boy.

Now, she claims the school knew about the relationship far before they reported it.

Haglin says she now realizes she made a big mistake, but she says the school dropped the ball, too.

She says even though the school said they were investigating, she was still assigned to other Cedar Rapids schools as a substitute.

CBS 2 News looked at school records -- and after she was released from Washington high in mid-May, she was re-assigned to work at Harrison Elementary, Oak Ridge and Prairie Creek intermediate at the end of May.

The district told us on Friday that it was a miscommunication in the Grant Wood AEA substitute placement system but Haglin says it was intentional to try and cover it up.

"From April 17 to May 17, they knew and certainly probably longer than that, probably since February when they first questioned me," Haglin said.

Renee Nelson, a public relations person for Grant Wood AEA echoes the school's sentiment that it was a misunderstanding.

"The communication from the attendance centers school did come through accurately, what we didn't get was the larger communication and districts take care of that in different ways, in this situation it would have come from the HR office of the district," Nelson said.

Marcia Hughes, Community Relations Supervisor for Cedar Rapids Community School District, released the following statement:

The District does not relay any allegations to the substitute placement system because the District is required by law to keep information of that nature confidential. If there are concerns about a substitute teacher, the District notifies the substitute placement system that the substitute teacher should be removed from the system. Typically, when a substitute teacher is removed from the substitute placement system, notification of the removal is provided by the attendance center to the substitute placement system.

In this case, the substitute placement system was notified by the attendance center on May 18. However, follow-up did not occur to confirm that the substitute was removed from the system entirely. This confirmation would come from the District Department of Human Resources. The District currently is taking steps to improve the District's Human Resources forms and communication processes to address this so that this will not occur in the future.

Haglin's next court date is scheduled for August 12th.
[Image: Mary-Beth-Haglin.jpg]
I'd do her.
she's got the crazy eyes
"The school is at fault. I put in my resumé that my hobbies were sucking teen cock and pedophilia"
(06-02-2016, 08:51 AM)Ive Got The Monkeys Wrote: Did school leaders look the other way as teachers had sex with students?

Well it would be impolite to stare at them.
'I'm the victim,' Iowa teacher who had sex with student says on 'Dr. Phil'
Quote:Mary Beth Haglin was charged in July with sexual exploitation by a teacher. On Monday, she appeared on Dr. Phil, accusing the student of seducing her and sharing sexy photos with his friends.

“Many people see him as the victim and me as the perpetrator. From a psychological standpoint and from every other standpoint, I feel like I am the victim,” Haglin said on the Dr. Phil show, citing the student's intelligence and “elevated vocabulary” as part of the seduction.

[Image: 636124843321241796-phil.PNG]
LOL
(02-20-2016, 11:00 AM)Jason Wrote: Morty wept

(02-20-2016, 11:01 AM)LETTERS Wrote: Morty is Morty.
(06-03-2016, 08:52 AM)Ive Got The Monkeys Wrote: Texas teacher had sex with her 8th grade English student ‘on almost a daily basis,’ police say
Texas teacher impregnated by student, 13, turns self in
[Image: vera2n-5-web.jpg]

Update!
[Image: proxy.jpg?t=HBg8aHR0cDovL3d3NC5oZG51eC5j...34XxloZeuw]

Quote:SAN ANTONIO — A former middle school teacher who became pregnant with the child of a 13-year-old student pleaded guilty in a Houston courtroom this week on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Former Aldine ISD teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, was arrested over the summer after allegations surfaced she was in a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy.
Vera admitted to having sex with the child and was reportedly pregnant with his child. She later told investigators she got an abortion after caseworkers with the state's Child Protective Services interviewed her about the relationship.
Previous media reports stated the boy's family approved of his relationship with Vera.

Photo published for Alexandria Vera, teacher impregnated by 13-year-old student, pleads guilty
Alexandria Vera, teacher impregnated by 13-year-old student, pleads guilty
A middle school teacher accused of having a long-term sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy, pleaded guilty Wednesday in exchange for a cap of 30 years in prison.

Her guilty plea on Wednesday now lowers her minimum sentence to five years, according to Houston TV station KTRK. That would make it possible for Vera to receive probation.
A punishment hearing is expected to happen in January, according to The Houston Chronicle.