Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Todd is Still Wrong (and other Wrestling ruminations)
Did I miss anything on Raw tonight? Was out on a date and just got home. Anything worth checking out on the network?
(09-07-2015, 10:57 PM)Briomega Wrote: Did I miss anything on Raw tonight? Was out on a date and just got home. Anything worth checking out on the network?

rollins losing to ryback, cuz of titantron sting. lulz
(09-07-2015, 10:57 PM)Carl G. Wrote: I approve of this thread title. LOL

Oh shit, I just realized this was a new thread. Brilliant title. Love it.
Man, that sucks. It's going to be Shield 2.0 w/ Orton vs the Wyatt Family.
(09-07-2015, 08:44 PM)Atomic Mortal Wrote: I honestly forgot the Ascension still existed. They got a huge heel push, then got nothing.

apparently, they're doing a thing with Stardust, where they're his henchmen. Something something Cosmic Wasteland.
(09-07-2015, 11:33 PM)Green Griffin Wrote: apparently, they're doing a thing with Stardust, where they're his henchmen. Something something Cosmic Wasteland.

That would actually make more sense than the crap they had them doing.
(09-07-2015, 09:31 PM)Atomic Mortal Wrote: Ugh, I'm so done with this stupid love triangle bullshit.

i know, i wish they would just ship Ziggler off to TnA.
Word is Fenix had to be talked to by Chikara officials during King of Trios, due to his potty mouth when he said to Hollowicked "Fuck You!" and gave him the double bird salute.
So Japanese female superstar Kana has officially signed with WWE.
(09-08-2015, 12:57 AM)Brad N. Wrote: So Japanese female superstar Kana has officially signed with WWE.

Yeah, that was like two months ago.
[Image: 23hu877.gif]