Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Todd is Still Wrong (and other Wrestling ruminations)
(09-08-2015, 02:06 AM)Carl G. Wrote: Yeah, that was like two months ago.
It was announced last night. She visited once before, but the press releases were new so I'm guessing she just signed.
Best name revealed for the upcoming video game:

Show ContentSpoiler:
(09-08-2015, 06:34 AM)Brad N. Wrote: It was announced last night. She visited once before, but the press releases were new so I'm guessing she just signed.

She signed before SummerSlam. Which was why they bothered to show her standing next to Ric Flair during the NXT show and went out of their way to mention who she was.
[Image: 23hu877.gif]
(09-08-2015, 11:38 AM)Carl G. Wrote: She signed before SummerSlam. Which was why they bothered to show her standing next to Ric Flair during the NXT show and went out of their way to mention who she was.
Huh. According to everything I've read (including the press release from WWE) she merely visited the company at SS and just now officially signed a deal. Why would they wait this long and make a big deal now if she signed then?

I was merely posting what I'd read from WWE and all the NEWZ sights but I guess your sources are better. I feel duped falling for the hype machine now. Ignore my post guys, she signed months ago apparently.
I wonder if Okada is going to sign as well. He was at Summerslam, watching with the NXT roster.
(09-08-2015, 10:21 AM)Heygregory Wrote: Best name revealed for the upcoming video game:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Fuck, nice.
https://youtu.be/XHprC9mpTKs?t=9m37s

never heard this story before. lol
So that Kana chick isn't only a wrestler, but also writes for XBOX magazine and works for Nintendo.
Finally jumped into the Podcast game. Just listened to Austin w/ Mundo and Austin w/ Vampiro.
Just listened to Sasha Banks as well on Talk is Jericho. She is just the best. Can't believe she's only 23. On the other hand, anything other than the interview is not worth listening on Jericho's podcast.
Ultramantis Black of Chikara fame has retired today, due to leg injuries.